Run Your Race November 6-20, 2020
Run and Time Through the Active EXPERIENCE App:
1. Download ACTIVE Experience app to your smartphone.
2. Search and tap on the “2020 Gilbert Half Marathon and 10k – VIRTUAL ONLY” event.
3. Sign in as a participant with your active.com account used to register.
4. Tap on Virtual Event.
5. Once the race starts (November 6), click on the Start button.
6. Begin your race. The app will automatically calculate your distance and pace and stop tracking once you complete your distance.
7. Tap Submit Now.
• Start button will not be active until race starts, Nov. 6th.
• Please ensure your device is fully charged and that you have updated to latest version of the ACTIVE Experience App before beginning your race.
• You will have the option to Submit Later or Drop your Results and try again before the race ends on November 20th.
Run and Time with Your Own Device, Then Submit Your Results:
1. Make sure you have your device on you, fully charged and operational before you start running your virtual race.
2. After you finish running, end your race on your device and take a photo or a screenshot of your results.
3. Visit ACTIVEResults to view & submit results.
4. Click Submit ATM Virtual Results button.
5. Enter your Registration ID.
6. Enter time & upload screenshot/photo proof.
7. Click Submit.
Your results will be reviewed, then approved before visible on the Results page.